Cottage Point Inn Restaurant & Apartments - Freehold For Sale
Set in a location without comparison, is this famous waterfront restaurant/landmark - an institution amongst knowledgeable diners across Sydney and th
Set in a location without comparison, is this famous waterfront restaurant/landmark - an institution amongst knowledgeable diners across Sydney and the world for over 30 years. This is an exceptional opportunity for an investor or entrepreneur to purchase one of the Hawkesbury's most exciting waterfront estates in a key location only 50 minutes from the CBD.
The Cottage Point Inn Restaurant, set on the water at the junction of Cowan Waters and Coal & Candle Creek, was originally the Cottage Point boatshed and general store. The building was converted to a restaurant in the 1970s and has been operating since. Set directly behind the restaurant are two separate, fully self-contained apartments or cottages, which are included in the restaurant lease. Features include:
- Income of $348,920.00 per annum (inclusive of GST)
- Substantial and wide waterfrontage
- Floating deepwater pontoon for seaplanes and large boats
- Office or flat above the restaurant with two rooms and bathroom
- Two apartments set behind the restaurant - Both apartments have wide 180 degree views of magnificent Cowan Waters and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Cottage one Cowan Waters Apartment is a self-contained apartment with full kitchen facilities, large dining and lounge area, private balcony, separate double bedroom, spa bath and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Cottage two Riverview Suite is equipped with breakfast bar, private balcony, lounge area, well-appointed bathroom & reverse cycle air-conditioning
- License agreement (sub leased to the restaurant tenant) with National Parks and Wildlife services for the use of the land that sits over the high water mark
- Access to the restaurant is by road, boat, ferry or seaplane.
For sale by Expressions of Interest.
Contact Kevin Whelan 0406 817 233 or Adam Regan 0448 188 853